On 2. April 2019 the in-cosmetics, the leading cosmetic trade fair, will open its doors in Paris. Around 800 exhibitors will be showcasing their new products to the European trade.
Find out more about innovative products from Tunisia, Colombia and Ethiopia.
Establish contacts with reliable producers!
IPD connects European importers with carefully selected suppliers. The companies present a wide range of high-quality ingredients. Many products are available in organic quality.
- the high-quality prickly pear seed oil - extracted from the seeds of the prickly pear, the oil contains a high concentration of more than 80 percent of unsaturated fatty acids and a lot of vitamin E.
- vegetable oils, such as almond and apricot kernel oil, as well as high-quality essential oils of rosemary, myrtle or eucalyptus.
- the new Magdalena River Nut Oil, extracted from nuts growing along the Río Magdalena River. Due to its high content of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, the native oil has excellent antioxidant and moisturizing properties. Clinical studies have also proven its anti-aging-effects.
- the cold-pressed black cumin oil - consisting of up to 60 percent linoleic acid and polyunsaturated fatty acids. In addition, the oil has a high content of essential amino acids, vitamins of the B-complex as well as vitamins A, C, D and E.
- essential oils of lemon grass, eucalyptus and rosemary
All suppliers have been pre-selected and carefully evaluated by IPD. Criteria such as product quality, export capability and capacity as well as compliance with international standards and certifications have been considered.
We connect you with reliable suppliers.
Take advantage of the in-cosmetics fair for individual meetings.
An overview of the companies and their products you finde here.
We gladly arrange an appointment for you with exporters at the trade fair.